Port Explorers’ baby rooms are homely and comfortable. With combined indoor and outdoor activities, it provides a stimulating and safe space for play, and a quiet and peaceful space for sleep time. Relax in confidence knowing that your little ones are taken care of by fully qualified educators who develop a nurturing relationship with your baby.
Educators respect routines established by families and are happy to discuss these at any time to ensure continuity of care.
The ratio in the babies room is a maximum of (1:4) one educator to four babies.
Babies Room facilities include:
- Full nappy service, including nappies, wipes and creams
- Air conditioned classroom / cot rooms
- Shaded gardens with age-appropriate play equipment
- Indoor soft play and educational resources
- Daily planned learning experiences
- Nutritious food prepared by an on-site Chef.
Keep Connected with Storypark
Storypark is an easy-to-use private online service that helps teachers, parents and families work together to record, share and extend children’s learning.You can capture a child’s development by posting photos, videos, stories, moments, notes and responses.
- Be part of your child’s day no matter where you are
- Extend your child’s interests and learning.
- Record your child’s stories and keep them forever.
- Share and collaborate with wider family in a safe, private environment.
- Perfect for any parent or family situation, including working couples, separated parents and overseas relatives.