The Port Explorers Toddler Rooms are beautiful, light and airy classrooms which offer indoor and outdoor play with luscious shaded gardens.
Experienced educators provide a mix of exciting activities for children in this energetic age group, recognising the importance of gross motor play and being outside. Toddlers are given a quiet and relaxing space to rest in at sleep time, educators ensure they work with families to cater for every child’s individual needs.
A typical day in the toddler room:
- Outdoor activities, such as water play and bike riding
- Indoor group time, story telling, singing songs
- Tropical fruit platter for morning tea
- Fun, educational activities
- Delicious and nutritious lunch, followed by a well earned rest!
- Afternoon tea and time to play before going home
Keep Connected with Storypark
Storypark is an easy-to-use private online service that helps teachers, parents and families work together to record, share and extend children’s learning.You can capture a child’s development by posting photos, videos, stories, moments, notes and responses.
- Be part of your child’s day no matter where you are
- Extend your child’s interests and learning.
- Record your child’s stories and keep them forever.
- Share and collaborate with wider family in a safe, private environment.
- Perfect for any parent or family situation, including working couples, separated parents and overseas relatives.